"Despite President George W. Bush's bold reminder that America is determined to promote freedom and democracy around the world, the U.S. continues to suffer terrible embarrassment and a blow to our reputation as a champion of human rights because of reports concerning abuses of prisoners in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Guantanamo."
**Lets sort out a few things:
1. The Iraqi people have had free elections, and seem pretty happy to be without the "Butcher of Baghdad" and his psychotic sons.
2. Lebanon has seen the Syrians leave their country.....After 30 years of occupation.
3. Libya has admitted to, and given up its WMD program.
4. Various Middle Eastern nations are looking at the possiblity of lightening up on restrictions against women's rights......Including the right to vote.
5. Al Qaeda is on the run, and it's money supply is in dissarray.
6. Etc., etc., etc.......
And any possible abuses committed against terrorists throughout the world are being prosecuted to the fullest...........Legitimate abuses.
I must ask a simple question: Why didn't Jimmy worry as much about the American hostages he let sit in the jails of the Ayatollah, who were surely treated much worse than anything we've done. --> And I don't want to hear he did care, because action talks and bullshit walks when it comes to international affairs.
He let our prisoner sit there for 444 days, and didn't do jack shit, but he has the balls to cry about some terrorists in our jails, which are probably better than their own homes!!!!!
The guy's a moral idiot, and seems to be getting senile in his old age.......Such is the disease of Liberalism.**
Labels: Jimmy Carter